Phenomix Fluorescent plant phenotyping imaging station
This station consists of the chlorophyll fluorescence measurement and how light energy is captured by the plant. This type of imaging can be used to screen large mutant collections and characterize mutants with different photosynthetic pigment composition and diagnose early stress response to abiotic and biotic factors.
– A typical Imaging station is composed of :
– A stopper in the transfer to hold pallets that need to be imaged
– An RFID reader to identify the plant
– A top lighting unit adapted to the chamber type
– A top high-definition camera with a driven lens to take pictures of plants top view
– A side lightening unit adapted to the chamber type
– A side high-definition camera with driven lens to take pictures of plants side view
– A rotating device with a motor to rotate the plant during the imaging and to take several pictures with different angles of view from the side
– An optional vertical handler to adjust the height of the plant during the imaging operation
– Doors that are automatically closed and opened before and after the imaging operation to isolate the plant from external light conditions and completely control the imaging conditions.
High Throughput Phenotyping
Imagine your greenhouse setup and Phenomix will help you realise itlearn more
Integrated imaging stations
Integrated imaging stationslearn more