Phenomix Infrared plant phenotyping imaging station
This station consists of the dynamic estimation of biomass, greenness, nitrogen content, pigment composition, photosynthetic status and water content. This station helps to monitor plant growth variables to increase yield and biomass but also to estimate tissue water content, leaf water thickness during plant dehydration and to design screening protocols for genotypic differential responses to drought.
A typical Imaging station is composed of :
– A stopper in the transfer to hold pallets that need to be imaged
– An RFID reader to identify the plant
– A top lighting unit adapted to the chamber type
– A top high-definition camera with a driven lens to take pictures of plants top view
– A side lightening unit adapted to the chamber type
– A side high-definition camera with driven lens to take pictures of plants side view
– A rotating device with a motor to rotate the plant during the imaging and to take several pictures with different angles of view from the side
– An optional vertical handler to adjust the height of the plant during the imaging operation
– Doors that are automatically closed and opened before and after the imaging operation to isolate the plant from external light conditions and completely control the imaging conditions.
High Throughput Phenotyping
Imagine your greenhouse setup and Phenomix will help you realise itlearn more
Integrated imaging stations
Integrated imaging stationslearn more