Phenomix spraying stations for automated high throughput plant phenotyping
Sprinklers’ position can be manually adjusted on the sides and on top of the chamber. Liquid output is as well adjustable.
Powerful pumps are used to ensure a constant pressure and debit during treatment for proper reproducibility.
An extractor fan get the potentially toxic effluent from the chamber during the operation.
A typical spraying station is composed of:
– A closed chamber to ensure proper delivery of the treatments in a secure way
– An intermediate tank to store the compound to spray
– An RFID reader to identify the plant coming in the chamber
– Extractor fan to securely remove toxic effluent
– Automatic doors at the entrance and exit of the chamber to maintain an hermetic environment
– A push-button to release the plant when the operation is completed